Tue, 18 Oct|
Childs Dress or T-shirt
During this session you can choose to produce either a child's dress or t-shirt using a paper pattern and measurements.
Time & Location
18 Oct 2022, 10:00 – 19 Oct 2022, 13:30
Wetherby, 30 High St, Wetherby LS22 6LT, UK
About The Event
During this session you will
- Learn how use measurements to choose the correct size from a paper pattern and alter length as desired.
- Cut out and sew a child's dress or T-Shirt out of Cotton Jersey Fabric.
- You will need some measurements for the session.
- For T-shirt, Waist, Chest, and Torso Height (measure on back from base of neck to top of hip line).
- For Dress you will need Waist, Chest and desired hem length (measure on back from base of neck to desired hem length)
- You will need approx 0.5m of 150cm wide fabric for a small child size t-shirt and 1m of 150cm wide fabric for an older child size T-shirt. You will need 1m of 150cm wide fabric for up to age 3 dress and 1.5m or 150cm wide fabric for age 4-10. Fabric can be purchased from our selection at the session (15% discount is offered off all fabrics purchased during a class/session) or you can bring along your own.
- You are welcome to bring along your own sewing machine or overlocker (if sewing stretch fabric) or you can hire one of our machine for the session by going to the book online tab https://www.stitchandstitchability.co.uk/book-online
- Sat, 25 MayBardsey Village Hall25 May 2019, 09:00 – 13:00Bardsey Village Hall, Woodacre La, Bardsey, Leeds LS17 9DG, UK