Sat, 23 Sept|
Adult Leggings - Sat 23rd & Sun 24th September 2023
During these sessions you can choose to produce either simple one colour leggings or a colourblocked version.
Time & Location
23 Sept 2023, 13:00 – 24 Sept 2023, 16:00
Wetherby, 30 High St, Wetherby LS22 6LT, UK
About The Event
During this session you will
- Learn how use measurements to choose the correct size from a paper pattern and alter length as desired.
- Cut out and sew a pair of leggings
- Session will run on Saturday 23rd Sept 1-4pm and Sunday 24th September 1-4pm, you will need to attend both dates to complete the leggings in the timeframe.
- For the non-colourblocked version you will need 1.5-2m of 150cm wide fabric with 4 way stretch and at least 50% stretch both ways. Fabric can be purchased from our selection at the session (15% discount is offered off all fabrics purchased during a class/session) or you can bring along your own.
- For the colourblocked version you will need approx 1.5-2m of 150cm wide fabric with 4 way stretch and at least 50% stretch both ways for the main fabric and 0.5m of 150cm wide for the accent colourblocked fabric. Fabric can be purchased from our selection at the session (15% discount is offered off all fabrics purchased during a class/session) or you can bring along your own.
- You are welcome to bring along your own sewing machine or overlocker (if sewing stretch fabric) or you can hire one of our machine for the session by going to the book online tab https://www.stitchandstitchability.co.uk/book-online
- Any questions about this class please call or email, we are happy to help.
Leggings Two Session Ticket£50.00
- Sat, 25 MayBardsey Village Hall25 May 2019, 09:00 – 13:00Bardsey Village Hall, Woodacre La, Bardsey, Leeds LS17 9DG, UK